I am sure most of you are asking yourself What’s a VoxBox? What’s Influenster? which is exactly the reaction I initially had just under a year ago after hearing the names for the first time. Influenster is a trendsetter community that uses your influence in order to qualify for complimentary PRODUCT SHIPMENTS, REWARDS & DEALS fit for your lifestyle. The more active you are, the more perks you get – easy as pie! A VoxBox is the technical term for the shipment of goodies you’ll receive if you are selected to product test once you’ve (in most cases) completed a simple survey. You can also increase the chance of being selected by connecting to and unlocking as many Influence Badges as possible once you create your profile.
Recently I was selected to participate in the very first Naturals VoxBox:
The Original Dish Drying Mat | It is a unique, laminated design that combines a thin layer of foam between two layers of high quality, super absorbant microfiber for a new dish washing experience that converves energy and paper towels by air drying and saves water by hand-washing. ($4.99) Check out their website here – http://www.the-original-co.com/default.html
- First Impressions: I was elated to see this item in my Naturals VoxBox. I have been using a regular dish towel as a holding pad for any dishes I wash by hand which isn’t all that effective. This new mat also provides a cushion for the more delicate items (i.e. wine glasses, etc) to rest while they dry. A small perk but for the price you can’t beat it. I love that it is machine washable too.
LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizr | With pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E, LypSyl will give your lips long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection to moisturize, doften and protect your lips naturally for a healthy pucker!. ($2.87-$2.99) CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE – http://www.lypsylhome.com/
- First Impressions: This product definitely delivers on it moisture promise but it left me wanting. I actually prefer sweet smelling/tasting lip balms with a delicate hint of tint.
EBOOST | It will boost your mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. As a shot or easy-to-mix powder and in four flavors, you’ll feel great whichever flavor you select. ($28 for 20 powders or $39 for 12 shots)
- First Impressions: I received an orange packet of this product and it smelled DELICIOUS but was deeply disappointed once I went to mix it in my water. It bubbled up a bit – almost having a creamy consistency – which faded after a few minutes and upon first taste I was not very impressed. It has the distant familiarity of Tang (from the 80s) but had a very bitter/astringent taste that I could not get past.
CleanWell Hand Sanitizer Wipes | They clean up messes and kill germs with all natural ingredients that are easy on the earth. Their mild ingredients are great for hands and faces, and the one-use packet is ideal for all your on-th-go activities. ($29.99 for 50 pouches) CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE – http://www.cleanwelltoday.com/
- First Impressions: I genuinely loved this product. It definitely was gentle on my hands (had no need to use on my face) and portable. BUT at almost $.60 a wipe I’ll have to say no thank you to a purchase on my own.
GEODEO | This Natural Deodorant PLUS Detox Complex provides 24-hour odor protection. It is a naturally-derived, breakthrough eco-technology, specially formulated to be safe for your body and world. ($5.99 for 2.3 oz stick)
- First Impressions: The scent I received is Island and it blew me away with how AMAZING it smelled. I’ve been looking around for a safer deodorant and I might have met my match! So far it has worked brilliantly throughout a regular work day. The real test will come once I hit the gym this evening!
NECTRESSE | It tastes like sugar but with zero calories per serving! 100% all natural, NECTRESSE is made primarily from monk fruit, combined with other natural sweeteners. ($3.99 for 40 servings)
- First Impressions: I’m a huge green tea drinker and use 1-2 packets of sweetener per cup. My favorite has always been Splenda Fiber but I was excited to see this new product. I used both packets in a 16 oz drink and I am sad to report that it didn’t really sweeten my beverage at all. I love that it’s natural but I’d have to use 3-4 packets in 1 drink just to get the same level of sweetness as my usual product.
Desert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion | Bring out your hair’s natural beauty and texture as you nourish it with this product. Cactus, Agave, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil and Extract work together! ($9.99 for 64 fl. oz bottle)
- First Impressions: Divine. Simply divine. It smells amazing and gives my hair incredible shine. I have to stay away from my roots, though, as I have extremely thin hair and I could see where this product might make it appear greasy/weighed down so in all honest a little goes a LONG way! What a refreshing product – no chemicals!
I was recently selected to participate in the upcoming Bride VoxBox so be on the lookout for another post like this from me soon! 🙂